We've made suspension for 35 years, so we know how to design and manufacture the best suspension you can buy. We started out as an engineering company and things haven't changed. We focus on making high performance products without compromise. This philosophy doesn't always go over well with the bean counters, but our owner is an engineer - and the boss is always right! We design suspension solutions for the sports of ATV, Mountain Biking, Motocross, Offroad and Snowmobile. We know that passion is what drives you out on the trails and tracks of this world. It is this passion that pushes us to make unequalled suspension. Thanks for visiting and please explore.
NEWS & EVENTS
- SNOWMOBILE 06.27.11 - TUCKER HIBBERT RECEIVES FIRST ESPY AWARD NOMINATION
The 2011 ESPYs July 13 Nokia Theatre at LA LIVE
- SNOWMOBILE 06.01.11 - MIKE SCHULTZ IS EXTREMITY GAMES MOTOCROSS GOLD!
This was my third year racing there and it is definitely one of the highlights of the motocross season.
- SNOWMOBILE 04.07.11 - FOX: WE WORK, WE RACE, WE WIN
Interview with FOX Racing Shox employee and 2011 United States Cross Country Snowmobile racing Semi-Pro Champion, Ryan Greening
- SNOWMOBILE 03.28.11 - HIBBERT OVERCOMES CHALLENGE FOR THIRD AT FIM SNOWCROSS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Monster Energy/Arctic Cat's Tucker Hibbert wrapped-up a record-breaking snowmobile season Saturday in Finland with a third place finish at the FIM Snowcross World Championship.
- SNOWMOBILE 03.25.11 - FINLAND: RACING UNITES OLD FRIENDS AND SPARKS NEW FRIENDSHIPS
Less than 24 hours after Tucker Hibbert accepted his ISOC National Snocross Pro Points Championship trophies, Team 68 boarded a plane for Helsinki, Finland for the 2011 FIM Snowcross World Championship.
- SNOWMOBILE 03.23.11 - FOX WINS WITH ALL MAJOR SNOWMOBILE BRANDS
Tucker Hibbert, Ross Martin, Cody Thomsen, Robbie Malinoski, and FOX's own Ryan Greening lead the charge.